Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Target Got Me Again!!

Hellloooooo bloggy friends!!
I am back from the beach feeling recharged & rejuvenated...ahhhh!

I have 3 weeks until I am back in the teacher routine! Yikes!! 

Of course, when I got home I see all of the Target posts with the awesome teacher finds & just couldn't resist heading over there to see what the fuss was all about. 
Big Mistake!
I ended up with all this...

Here are my thoughts...

1. I am digging the sentence games. I got the K-1 set & the 1-2 set. I know I will need them for differentiation this year. 

2. How awesome are the orange pocket charts? I LOVE the color orange so I had to get them. I have NO IDEA how I will use them, but I'll figure something out! 

3. I couldn't resist the rainbow colored paper trays...I was a little bummed that they didn't have purple though. Oh well...

4. Who couldn't use the rainbow colored post its & notepad? I am forever needing these little gems!

5. My calendar desperately needed an update so I snagged the cute monthly headers for it. 


All in all, I am pretty pleased with my Target finds. They had sooooo much more, but I just didn't need it...imagine that!!

How about you? 
Have you had any great teacher finds this summer?? 
Please share!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment