Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 12, 2015

Summer Vacay!!

Hi friends!
It is SUMMER VACAY!!
Wooooooo Hoooooo!
Can you tell that I'm a tiny bit excited?!
I was so happy when my room looked like this...

I'm not gonna lie this has been a crappy challenging year. It seemed like no matter how hard I tried, my kiddos were just plain mean. I know that sounds terrible, but the mixture of kids & the fact that many of them were related made for a ridiculous challenging year! 
But- I stuck with them & we made it! ALL of them passed & will be going to second grade, so I guess there is a bright spot! :)

With that being said, I have been doing some reflecting with my friend, Kim from Mrs. J's Jitterbugs (GO TO HER BLOG!!) & we are collaborating on some stuff you are gonna LOVE! 

Stay Tuned...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Jen! Yes go read my blog and stayed tuned for some fabulous new things :)

Post a Comment