Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Firstie Friends Product Swap! :)

Hello Friends!!
Guess what??
It's a product swap & I swapped with the most awesome blogger friend a girl could have! :)
She makes the most awesome stuff, and I have used almost everything this girl makes!
Here name is Amanda Richardson and she blogs here
Mrs. Richardson's Class
 
and this is the product that I wanted to swap her for...
Compound Connections {activities to help you teach compoun
 
This product was just what my class needed!
I introduced compounds by doing the Compound Connie chant.
What's that, you say?
Compound Connie is the character that this packet is based on & Mrs. Richardson wrote a catchy little chant to go along with it...super cute!! 
 Then, it was up to them...I gave each student 1/2 of  the compound word puzzle that is included in this packet. They had to find their match & then we went around & each partner had to tell the word that was made by putting their pieces together.
 
Here is the puzzle & recording sheets that they worked on during centers....
 
Here is another great activity that is included in this packet...
 
There is also a cute little compound word flip book in the packet and some making compound words sheets.
I'm telling you...it is PERFECTTTT for teaching compound words!
I hope that you will check out Mrs. Richardson's blog & TpT Store! I promise that you will be so happy that you did!! :)
Now hop over there & see which of my products she reviewed!
 
 Here are the bloggers participating in the swap...please stop by & tell them I sent ya!! :)
 
***I want to thank Cassie from
 
Adventures in Teaching

for setting up this fun swap! :)

3 comments:

Cassie Thompson said...

Jen,
Thanks for doing this swap with us! :)
Happy Teaching,
Cassie
Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
My TpT Store
Follow Me on Facebook!

Unknown said...

Gosh! I loved that post so much...compound connections just went in my cart! :) I needed something for compounds next week actually...so this will be perfect! Thank you for introducing me to this! :) So excited to try it out!! :)
XOXO,
Tamara

Mrs. Wathen said...

Jen, Such a fabulous review of Compound Connections! I know my firsties need some review so I will be heading on over to TpT to check it out:)

Post a Comment