Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lots of Good News!!

YAY, YAY, YAY!!
October math journals are all loaded up & ready to go! Thank you for the emails reminding me to get my tail in gear! 

**If you wanna win it leave me a comment on my Facebook page telling me your favorite thing about Fall & that you would like to win the journals. I will chose some winners later tonight!!**


More good news...
I have 5 more days until I get my 2 WEEK FALL BREAK!!
Boy~ do I need it!!
In honor of that I will be putting my TpT store on sale to get me through the week! So from Sunday to Wednesday you can jump to my store & get all your Fall/Halloween stuff! 
Don't forget to follow me while your there! 

Jennifer Elliott

And last but not least...
the Winner of my birthday extravaganza giveaway is...

ALI  ELLIS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS and thank you for following me!! 
I will be emailing your goodies shortly! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment