Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Don't Forget...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY  TO ALL OF  YOU!!!

Today is the AWESOME Kinderland Freebie Hop over on Facebook
All I'm saying is that there is some seriously AMAZING freebies on the hop!!

 I was flabbergasted!!

You are definitely going to be putting your printer, laminator, & scissors to work with these goodies!!

Also~
I just finished my first ever FIRST GRADE math journal packet! 
Click the pic to check them out on TPT.


Leave me a comment if you would like to win them...
I'm thinking I want to give some of these new packets away!

PLEASE go up to the top of this page & follow me on BLOGLOVIN. I would hate for you to miss out on any of the excitement!!
You can also follow me with Google+!!

Thank you for being the GREATEST ROCK STAR blog followers EvEr!!!


3 comments:

Maria said...

I love your math journals. I am so excited that you are making them for first grade since that is what I teach!!!
Maria
meemsickle@gmail.com

Roxanne said...

I anxiously await a copy of your FG Math Journal. Exactly what I need to start off the new school year.

TIA

Roxanne
foxysexyroxy10@yahoo.com

Autismabc123 said...

First Grade Math Journal would be great to start the new school year with!

bgore2008@gmail.com

Post a Comment