Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Back At It...

Whelp...another year is underway! 

I am seriously excited about looping to first this year! 

So, let's get on with it...

Here is what I came into in my new classroom!

It looks like an episode of Hoarders: Classroom Edition!

 This is the view from the doorway...AAAAHHHHHH!!
 This is the view from the back...yikes!
This is from the front corner...check out all the crap school related materials on the counters in the front & back!! EEKK! 
I HATE CLUTTER!!!!

Whew...the itching is starting to subside! 

 Goodbye Clutter!!
It's getting there...

I have started putting up all my zebra stuff... you can see the curtains in this picture, but I have lots more! 

I will post more pics of all the cuteness once I get it all the way done!

I feel better just getting everything organized & put away...no more eye twitching! Ha!

Welcome to all my new followers!!
I am so happy you are here!!! 


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking Good!! I am teaching first grade this year too!! I will be checking back for some good tips :)

Janine said...

I cannot believe how big your classroom is! Oh, what I would do with a classroom that size... Looking good.

faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

Erika said...

Love the curtains! Can't wait to see the rest of your zebra decor!

Erika
My Crazy Life

Sarah said...

I agree..your classroom is very big! Your lucky :)

Sarah
teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

Mrs. Leeby said...

Jen, I love your process! I need to move rooms and am stressing about unpacking EVERYTHING! Yikes! Can't wait to see the rest unfold for you!

xo
Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Kindergarten Squared said...

Uggh! We just got an email that says they are late waxing the floors and we can't come back into the building until the 22nd....stressing...me...out! I like to work at my own pace and get things set up early! So jealous!!!!

Unknown said...

I have a 12 year old daughter that LOVES zebra print! What a cue ideas for a classroom theme.

scooterd said...

I just discovered you via your math journal packets on TPT! So excited to be a new follower! I panicked when I didn't see an October packet but looked in the comments and saw you were working on one! Whew!!!

Post a Comment