Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 22, 2013

Some Pinteresting Stuff...

Every once in a while I like to do a post about the cool stuff that I find on Pinterest. I get some of the coolest, most fun ideas from there!
Here are some things that I have pinned recently...
Mother's Day craft: "I love my mom because..." hand print flower bouquets!
I think this is totally cute & kindergarten friendly! 

All About Number - Calendar
Totally doing this next year for every number! How great is this for number sense & representations!?!

Must do next year 
I have really dropped the ball on my poetry journals this year...boo! I think that I love this idea for next year!

Paint with Pom Poms: Easy DIY Paint Brushes
Have you ever done this? So.totally.awesome.DO. IT. TOMORROW!! It is so much fun!

I need this :)
I need this in every.single.color! I feel like this EVERDAY!! Hahaha!!

If I knew how to have a linky party I would ask you all to link up, but since I don't... you could leave me a comment & let me know of any cool pins you have found! I am ALWAYS happy to repin your stuff, too!! :)

If you want to see more of my pins you can follow me here... please!

Have a Happy Night!! 



2 comments:

Liz said...

I love the All About the Number___. I bet I could modify it for first grade. Maybe include some place value and skip counting. Thanks for sharing!!
Liz
Teaching in the Valley

Krogers Kindergarten said...

Wow! I've recently started using wine corks for paint but I've never thought of pom pom's!!! Gotta try that out :)

Post a Comment