Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 12, 2013

It's Freebie Friday!! Yay!



As my Spring Break comes to a close I thought that I would link up with Teaching Blog Addict for the first time ever to share a freebie on this lovely Friday!

So, here it is! 
Can you tell I am already thinking summer thoughts! Ha!


Just click the picture to take you to google docs & grab it up!
It is a page from my newest unit
See, I told you I have summer on the brain!! :)


If you are new here PLEASE follow my blog! :)

Yesterday's winner of the Buggin' Out Math Unit is Kimberly Ann from
Definitely stop by her cutie patootie blog & tell her I sent ya!!

Happy Friday!!



2 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

You are the best! Love the freebie and I have already printed out your Buggin' Out Math unit! It is PERFECT!! :)

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

Thank you so much! You are the sweetest!! :)

Post a Comment