Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Partners anyone??

I am soooo not a fan of Daylight Savings Time in the spring!!! 
I love it in the fall...but spring, NO!!
I REEEEAAAAAllllllyyyyy miss that hour! BOO!

Ok, no more whining! 

Do you let your kids work with partners EVERYDAY for writers workshop? I find that when I let them work with their partners everyday I get students that are not quite as productive. Is this a problem for anyone else or am I doing something wrong?!?

I have only been letting them work with their partners on Fridays. This seems to keep them engaged, productive, & more appreciative of the time that they have with their partners.
They are REALLY listening to each other & offering suggestions.

 By doing partner work on Friday, everyone has at least one finished piece that they can share. 
 This cutie was telling the other one that her sentence didn't make sense & that she needed to go back & fix it...and she did!
They really love their partner time!

So, how do you do it? 
Do you have any suggestions for me??

By the way...my TpT store is on sale until Tuesday!
Have a great Sunday friends!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment