Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Just So You Know...

I have my TpT on sale for 20% off this weekend! 
I know that there are a lot of stores on sale & I am so excited to get all of the stuff I have on my wishlist! Just click the picture to take you to my store! :)

I just posted these!! I have had emails to get these done! Wow, a lot of you like to get prepared REALLY early! I admire that & wish I was more like you! 


I also updated this unit so if you have purchased it go back & re-download it. It looks much nicer now! I added better fonts, graphics, & just dressed it up a bit. 
I also added 2 new activities to it! 


I am hoping to go back & update all of my earlier units while I am on break. I can't believe that I have been selling on TpT for a YEAR!! I want to thank all of you for your support & kindness!! You all ROCK!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment