Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Some Pinteresting Stuff...

Hi Everybody!! 
In an effort to try to stay a little ahead of the game, I have been looking for some cute little craftivities to do with my littles for President's Day. Here are a few cute things that I found on Pinterest that looked like they would be relatively easy to prepare...

How cute is Lincoln's cabin? I love the penny attached to make it look like Lincoln is looking out of the window! :)


My kiddos will love this Lincoln mask! How easy is this one!?!?



We can't forget Washington. This one looks like a little more work, but has the potential to be totally cute! 


Of course, we will make a President Obama! I am so glad that TLC lessons had this one as a freebie!!!

If you want to see more details about the projects you can click on each one & it will take you to the original link! 

I am almost finished with my President's Day & St. Patrick's Day Literacy Units. I know I'm a little behind...I'll try harder! 

Have a super Sunday ya'll!!

You know you wanna comment...go ahead...do it! :)



4 comments:

Cindy Calenti said...

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for all these cute little crafts! :)

Cindy
Granny Goes to School

Mrs. Leeby said...

What great resources all in one post! Thanks for making my life so easy. :)

Irene

Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Miss Trayers said...

Very cute ideas! My kids would love the beard/hat mask! :)

NotJustChild'sPlay

KinderMyles said...

Totally reminds me that I have to trace the pieces of my Washington tricorner hat. We make a red, white and blue one every year but i have to trace the pattern on the construction paper for them. I like that log cabin - the paper strips look easier than my plans for two size craft sticks.
Jenn

Post a Comment