Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Fun

I just wanted to do a quick little post to let you know that I am oficially on break!! Woo Hoo!!
I hope that the rest of you are finished or will be finishing soon, too...
Anyway, here is a pic of some of my cuties in their reindeer hats. They LOVED prancing around & singing Rudolph ALL DAY with these hats on (Seriously, ALL DAY!!!).
 
 Then, I found these fun little Christmas tree ornaments on Pinterest & thought they would be a nice & easy craft for kinders to make for their mommies...I was right & the bonus is that they turned out super cute!!  
 
For our party treat we made Christmas trees out of ice cream cones, green icing, & tons of candies. They were SOOOOOO quiet while they worked on these. They took it majorly serious!!

Here are a couple of our finished trees before they were devoured!
Cute & Yummy!

Can you say MAJOR sugar high!?!

He was so proud of his tree...he kept referring to it as his masterpiece! So cute...you gotta love kinders!!
 
So now that we have partied it up we will take a 3 week break!! YAY!!
 
 
***I wanted to send out my most sincere sympathies to all those in Connecticut. I am praying for all those lives lost & their families, classmates, & friends. I am so sad to think that these kinds of things can happen anywhere at anytime. I am praying that our country will make some changes so that this can be prevented from EVER happening again!!***

0 comments:

Post a Comment