Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Powerpoint Question...

I am getting so frustrated with my Powerpoint! I have the 2010 version & it will NOT install any of my fonts...argh! When I click install I keep getting an error message that says invalid font type. What?!?
Does anyone have the trick to fix this? I have searched for the answer online only to come up empty...*sigh*.
I do not need to know how to install, I just need to know why the fonts won't install & how to get them on there?! Is anyone else having this problem? Please tell me I am not the only one :(.
Super Bummed! :(

4 comments:

sspeller said...

I have that problem with my computer at school and have been unable to figure it out either. If you do find the solution, will you please post for all of us? Thanks and good luck!

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

I sure will! I just hope someone figures it out & passes the info on to me! :)
Jen

Mrs. I said...

I have that problem too! Let me know if you figure it out!

Cathy I.
mrsirwinsclass@gmail.com
Mrs. I's Class

KinderMyles said...

Luckily, my ppt is fine but my 2010 Word will only recognize 3 of its own fonts much less any I try to install. None of the solutions I found worked either. Sorry. Good luck finding a solution.
Jenn

Post a Comment