Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 16, 2012

I Am BEAT!

Well, I went back to work today! Can you believe it?
Actually, it felt good to get in there & get back in gear. I ALMOST have my room finished. I have some little touches left, so I will wait to post pics until I can unveil the finished product. I am super happy with all the cuteness in there. The zebra stuff is turning out so awesome. :)
I did post another cute little zebra-themed product on TpT yesterday. Here it is...

Literacy Center Cards~ Zebra Theme

These turned out super cute when I printed them out & put them up! Remember that I have everything on sale right now in my TpT shop. You can go there by clicking the picture below!


I will be back soon to show you all the cuteness that is my classroom! Yay!

3 comments:

vicky1970 said...

Hey Jen - when do you go back? I love zebra print stuff...we got back Aug. 15. :o)
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

We are already back! We started back on Monday & we get our students back next week! :)

LeAnne Cooper said...

Stop by my blog; I nominated you for a couple awards! :o)
LeAnne
Hangin' with Mrs. Cooper

Post a Comment