Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Whew! I'm so glad this week is over!!

My school has been doing EOG (End of Grade) testing for 3rd thru 5th grades this week. For K-2 it means that we cannot leave our room except for lunch...no recess, no specials, no breaks...
We have been locked in kinderjail ALL week. AARGH!!
 On the bright side, I did manage to get almost all of my assessing done. All I have left to do are my DRA's, and I like to wait to do those at the last possible second. I like to give them as much reading instruction as I can possibly muster!

Anyway, with that being said, I am hoping that I can be a better blogger this week! I have missed all of my bloggy friends! I am planning on posting the memory book that I am going to start working on with my class this week. I think that they will turn out really great this year because I have a class full of kids that LOVE to write! I am crossing my fingers that I get a group next year like the one I've had this year! They have been my best class ever!! :)

I will be back soon...Have a Happy Saturday Everyone!

~Jen

1 comments:

Post a Comment