Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 22, 2012

All Good Things Must Come To An End :(

Well, it's official, my Spring Break is OVER...dead...gone...

I have been a very busy bee over the break and did manage to get a lot accomplished. In fact, I just posted my dinosaur unit on TPT. Take a look at it & let me know what you think. I think that it is my best yet. I always get excited about teaching dinosaurs because it is my last theme unit of the year. Is it just me, or are the school years starting to fly by quickly?! Maybe it is an age-thing...I don't know, but I feel like I just got this group of cuties and already it is time for me to teach them the graduation songs. Maybe it is because I have a totally awesome class this year & I don't want to start all over yet with a new bunch of monkeys!?!!
Anyway, I am going to jump back in there this week and teach about bugs! I am very excited to see them & get back to business for the last little bit of time I have with them!
I hope that everyone has a GREAT, SUPER, FANTASTIC week!!


Jen

Dinosaur Math & Literacy Centers



0 comments:

Post a Comment